Andy Richter Controls the Universe DVD
SKU ID #83126
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 3
- Run Time: 417 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Studio: Paramount
- DVD Release Date: March 24, 2009
- Subtitles: English
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Stereo
- Cast: Paget Brewster, Irene Molloy, Andy Richter, Jonathan Slavin, John Bliss, James Patrick Stuart
- Genre: TV Series
- Color: Color
- Commentary by Andy Richter and Victor Fresco on Selected Episodes
- How Andy Richter Controlled The Universe
- What if Andy Richter Controlled The Universe?
- Release Date: 2002
The Andy Richter Controls the Universe Complete Series was touted as ''the funniest new sitcom of the spring'' (2002) by Time magazine, and declared by US Magazine to have ''scaled new heights.'' In these Andy Richter Controls the Universe DVDs, the half-hour comedy set in Chicago chronicles the day-to-day happenings of Andy Richter, an aspiring short story writer working for a large corporation writing ''how to'' manuals. Andy is constantly thinking about possibilities and how every moment in life could just as easily go another way.
The Andy Richter Controls the Universe Complete Series is must-have for anyone who loves a good laugh.