GENIUS Women's T-shirt
SKU ID #542450
Inspired by The Big Bang Theory, this clever concoction of the Periodic Table of Elements showcases a “Genius” way to incorporate chemistry-chic into your everyday attire. Let others witness your wisdom by wearing this “geek chic” stamp of approval tee. The Periodic Table Genius Women's T-Shirt features a classic scoop neck design, slim fit and lightweight knit for a very flattering and fashionable fit. They even make the perfect Periodically Inspired gift for a stylish chemistry-lover!
- What makes up a Ge.Ni.U.S.?
- Materials: Preshrunk, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton, Sheer Jersey
- Lightweight Soft-style Knit
- Women’s short sleeve with crew neck
- Color: Indigo Blue
- Slim fit style. We recommend ordering 1-2 sizes
- GENIUS spelled out with the Periodic Table of Elements on front
- By: Periodically Inspired
- Ge.- Germanium is sold commercially in ingot bars that have an internal crystal structure, and is used in light emitting diodes and semiconductors.
- Ni.- Nickel's main form is pure nickel which is sold commercially. A typical use is in electroplating baths, where they are slowly dissolved and redeposited on products. Nickels (five-cent) coins are made of 75% copper. Only 25% is nickel, which makes the name a bit misleading.
- U.- Uranium is used in armor-piercing ammunition and counterweights. Only 20% less radioactive than natural uranium, it creates deadly hazards when used in anger.
- S.- Sulfur is one of the few elements found pure in nature. This "native" sulfur is probably of volcanic origin. Also called brimstone, it oxidizes and is responsible for the characteristic smell of many volcanoes.
- Color: Gray
You Might Also Like
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Colors
- Casual Wear
Comments about this product:
Sizes run small, buy two sizes up from your normal size (if you wear medium buy a X-large).
- Feels too small
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: