Ghost Whisperer: Season 2 DVD
SKU ID #44285
- Applies to in-stock items only
- 3-7 business days: Wed., Dec. 17, 12pm ET
- 1-2 business days: Sun., Dec. 21, 12pm ET
- Next business day: Mon., Dec. 22, 12pm ET
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 6
- Run Time: 900 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Studio: Paramount
- DVD Release Date: September 18, 2007
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 [CC]
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Surround [CC]
- Cast: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Camryn Manheim, David Conrad
- Genre: TV Series
- Color: Color
A Conversation with The Living
The Other Side - Webseries and accompanying trailer, plus behind-the-scenes with star Mark Hapka
Jennifer Love Hewitt Speed Painting Video
Crystal Ball Mind Game
- Release Date: 2006
In Ghost Whisperer Season 2, Melinda and her husband, Jim Clancy (David Conrad), are joined by new friend and employee Delia Banks (Camryn Manheim), as Melinda battles a dark force taking over her beloved town of Grandview. Discover her unbelievable adventures in all 22 second-season episodes.
Check out the special features on this six-disc DVD collection:
- Crystal Ball Mind Game
- Conversation With The Living Part 1.
Cast members discuss Season 2 of Ghost Whisperer — what they liked and didn't like about the story arcs and character development, their favorite moments, and where they would like season 3 to go. Click here for a Sneak Peak.
- A conversation with the living part 2.
- Ghostly Visions
- Grandview Graveyard
Clothing guru Joseph Porro, the costume designer responsible for Melinda Gordon's trendsetting, romantic style, will explain how he chooses the unusual mix of antique and modern clothes and jewelry that make up Melinda's inspired look, as he takes us on a shopping tour to his favorite stores. Click here for a Sneak Peak.
-The Other Side - Trailer
- The Other Side - Webseries (8 webisodes)
- The Other Side - Behind-The-Scenes with Star Mark Hapka
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Speed Painting video
Audio Commentaries on 4 episodes:
-Episode #201 ''Love Never Dies'' Commentary with John Gray & Kim Moses
Ana‚¬Episode #215 ''Mean Ghost'' Commentary with Ian Sander
- Episode #218 ''Children of Ghost'' Commentary with Kim Moses
- Episode #220 ''The Collector'' Commentary with Ian Sander
Ã‚Â© 2007 Touchstone Television LLC and CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. Special Features Not Rated and Some Not Closed Captioned.
U.S. rating: Canadian rating:
Get Ghost Whisperer Season 2 for a great way to revisit your favorite series — and for a perfect gift for Ghost Whisperer fans of any age.