- Additional Details
- Color: Black or Olive
- Fit: Slim Fit. We recommend ordering 1-2 sizes up.
- Gender: Men's
- Made Of: 100% Preshrunk Cotton
What makes up a Ge.Ni.U.S.?
Ge.- Germanium is sold commercially in ingot bars that have an internal crystal structure, and is used in light emitting diodes and semiconductors.
Ni.- Nickel's main form is pure nickel which is sold commercially. A typical use is in electroplating baths, where they are slowly dissolved and redeposited on products. Nickels (five-cent) coins are made of 75% copper. Only 25% is nickel, which makes the name a bit misleading.
U.- Uranium is used in armor-piercing ammunition and counterweights. Only 20% less radioactive than natural uranium, it creates deadly hazards when used in anger.
S.- Sulfur is one of the few elements found pure in nature. This ""native"" sulfur is probably of volcanic origin. Also called brimstone, it oxidizes and is responsible for the characteristic smell of many volcanoes.
• 100% Preshrunk Cotton
• Lightweight Soft-style Knit
• Men’s short sleeve with crew neck
• Slim fit style
• Color Options: Black or Olive Green
• GENIUS spelled out with the Periodic Table of Elements on front
• By: Periodically Inspired