The Beverly Hillbillies: Season 2 DVD
SKU ID #65402
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 5
- Run Time: 918 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen
- Studio: Paramount
- DVD Release Date: October 7, 2008
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Mono [CC]
- Cast: Donna Douglas, Irene Ryan, Nancy Kulp, Harriet MacGibbon, Buddy Ebsen, Raymond Bailey, Max Baer Jr.
- Genre: TV Series
- Color: Black & White
- Original Episode Sponsor Openings and Closings
- Irene Ryan Screen Test As Granny
- Clip from "The Stars' Address Is CBS": 1963 Fall Preview Show
- CBS Network Promo (1963/64)
- Paul Henning Interview (1969)
- Release Date: 1963
The Beverly Hillbillies Season 2 offers another hilarious season of this popular show that premiered in 1962. The Beverly Hillbillies sprang onto the American landscape like bubblin' crude, turning into television's number one show faster than any sitcom in history. A supreme television classic, this CBS-TV folklore favorite — now on DVD, including season 2 — ran for nine years and still holds the record for TV's highest-rated half hour.
Buy The Beverly Hillbillies Season 2, a must-have for anyone who wants to laugh through a season of this supreme television classic.