Periodic Table Genius Mug
SKU ID #452660
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/21, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/22, 12 pm ET
- Additional Details
- Capacity: 11 oz.
- Color: Black or Red
- Made In: USA
- Made Of: Ceramic. CA Proposition 65
What makes up a Ge.Ni.U.S.?
Ge.- Germanium is sold commercially in ingot bars that have an internal crystal structure, and is used in light emitting diodes and semiconductors.
Ni.- Nickel's main form is pure nickel which is sold commercially. A typical use is in electroplating baths, where they are slowly dissolved and redeposited on products. Nickels (five-cent) coins are made of 75% copper. Only 25% is nickel, which makes the name a bit misleading.
U.- Uranium is used in armor-piercing ammunition and counterweights. Only 20% less radioactive than natural uranium, it creates deadly hazards when used in anger.
S.- Sulfur is one of the few elements found pure in nature. This ""native"" sulfur is probably of volcanic origin. Also called brimstone, it oxidizes and is responsible for the characteristic smell of many volcanoes.
• Dishwasher safe
• GENIUS Periodic Table is fully wrapped around the mug. More than one mug is shown to display the full wrap.
• By: Periodically Inspired