Show off your love for the Ambassadors of Queer by throwing this Star Trek Artist Spotlight: Rob DeHart Ambassadors of Queer Tote Bag over your shoulder. Spacious enough to hold work essentials, school supplies, groceries, gym clothes, and more, this Star Trek tote bag designed by Rob Dehart will become your favorite accessory in the galaxy.
ARTIST BIO: Rob DeHart is a graphic artist and illustrator based in Los Angeles. As an artist, he draws inspiration from cartoons, space travel, science fiction, queer culture, and of course fashion. Since July 2020, he has worked as the main graphic artist for Startrek.com. See more of his work at www.robdehart.com and on instagram @therobdehart.
- 12.0 oz., 100% heavy cotton canvas
- Full side and bottom gussets
- 24" self-fabric handles
- 11" handle drop
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.